Friday, July 29, 2011

Crowder Cut

Jeff Ireland and Tony Sporano saved a few bucks this afternoon....they just cut Channing Crowder....He's always good for some amusing quotes and usually pretty candid. Big talker but imho he was an average linebacker.
he'll land somewhere over the weekend.
he's probably most famous for his lively and entertaining quotes, such as...


"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," Crowder said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that." That's good to know. "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."
Now his most recent comments: 
A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's face mask. Like [the refs] didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."
Asked what the Anne Frank reference meant, Crowder said "Who was that? Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller ... I don't know who the f--- Anne Frank is. I'm mad right now. F--- it. I'm not as swift as I usually am"
Brother Crowder...Miami will miss u!

No comments:

Post a Comment